GLBTQ Online High School
Imagine a school where you can be you.
Where your friends share similar experiences and similar questions.
Where you can get a high quality education while receiving comprehensive support from adults and peers.
Where all staff members genuinely want to work with you.
Because of who you are.
Even if you’re not sure.
The GLBTQ Online High School will provide a safe and welcoming educational community that provides a high quality, comprehensive college-preparatory online high school experience for students who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or questioning their sexual orientation using the best technology and techniques of distance education.
- The school will provide a safe, high quality, alternative to traditional high schools.
- The school will enhance its educational program with community outreach, parent support, social opportunities and a variety of online clubs and interest groups.
- The school will be global in reach with an American-style college preparatory curriculum.
- The school will utilize new and ever-changing technologies to enhance and improve the learning and support experience for all students.
- The school will address a wide range of student needs through a variety of support services and social opportunities.
- The school will provide a variety of scholarship opportunities.
- The private, tuition-based school is a non-profit organization that supports and works with many other organizations in the GLBT community.
Offers Diploma: Yes
Accepts adult and/or teen students?: Both
Type of program: Self-Paced
Year Founded: 2009
Contact Person: David Glick
Email: [email protected]