CompuHigh Online High School
- CompuHigh provides year-round online high school courses.
- Our online high school is nationally accredited by CITA, Southern Association (SACS), and North Central.
- NCAA Eligibility: one of the few online high schools with APPROVED NONTRADITIONAL PROGRAM status.
- School code: 490490
- Our high school offers individual courses and diploma programs.
- CompuHigh offers summer school and credit recovery courses.
- CompuHigh’s online diploma program is called Whitmore School.
- Our high school issues a transcript and diploma accepted by universities and colleges.
- All course material is online – you will not have to purchase additional textbooks.
- Students can work at their own pace.
- Our online high school is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Each course has a teacher.
- Teachers work one on one with students – responding to students within 48 hours.
- Our high school courses are based on achieving mastery.
Come to our site: www.compuhigh.com Or call us at 866 859 0777
Full time student (everything included) $1185.00
Full time student (everything included) plus weekly reports by guidance counselor to parent $1585.00
45 individual courses $350.00 per credit
Our school provides one to one interaction with a real teacher in each course.
Our teachers and guidance counselors are supportive and encouraging of all students. One-to-one interaction with teachers and guidance counselor allows for the comfort and ability to address the specific needs of the student. Students have the opportunity to ask questions without being self-conscious or embarrassed.
|Read what a student with a disablity had to say on her exit evaluation…
“This was the very best thing that could have happened to me. I am very ADHD, and I really struggled in regular school. I wish I had known about this much earlier and then my grade point average would be much higher. It is good for me because I can work at my own pace without the distractions that you have in a regular classroom. I think there are probably many people who struggle as I did. Not everyone fits into the same perfect little mold that regular schools expect a student to fit into. Some people learn differently and need a different type of learning environment.” – L. N.
Our teachers and guidance counselors work hard to help students complete their course credits. ?If a student is falling behind, his guidance counselor will intervene with a phone call to the student and parent. ?We have found that students who transfer to CompuHigh regain their thirst for learning.
|On a student’s exit evaluation a student commented:
“I loved CompuHigh! It was a challenge for me but I like challenges. I like to improve my skills and CompuHigh helped me do that. I learned a lot from all of my classes, and the teachers were always willing to help. Coming from me, someone who attended public school but also CompuHigh, the relationship with your teachers is much better and more helpful for your education. You can interact much easier with teachers over CompuHigh and they always want to help you improve. I am forever grateful to this school and their teachers! You should proud of the work you do! Anyway, I had a wonderful experience here! Thank you for everything!”- A. S.
Our students’ parents appreciate our devotion to helping their child succeed. Weekly reports keep them constantly updated on their child’s progress or the areas where improvement is needed.
A parent recently sent us the following comment…
“Thank you very much for taking the time to work with, educate, and teach my son. I am very impressed with your curriculum, format, and delivery. My son is actually looking forward to his lessons and anxiously awaits your reviews! This is much different than the behavior he was exhibiting at the local school he recently attended. It appears to me that he was very distracted by non-academic issues that it impacted his learning. He is slowly returning to a focused approach to his education. I have counseled him about the fact that education and training are now carried out the way your school is educating him.” – G.H.
Offers Diplomas: Yes
Authority: Advanc-ed, NCA-CASI, SACS-CASI
Accepts adult and/or teen students?: Both
Type of program: Self-Paced
Contact a School: