|Title||(AZVA)- Arizona High School English Teachers Grades 9-12 – LONG TERM SUB|
K¹² is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees as we do for the students who are in our programs. These are just a few of the values that make K¹² a great place to work.
We are anticipating teacher openings for the upcoming 2014-15 school year. If you wish to express interest in future opportunities, please submit your resume by applying online to join our database!
|Requirements||• 3+ years teaching experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Appropriate state certification
• Meets state’s NCLB’s Highly Qualified Teacher requirements
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Experience in a customer service environment
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Flexible schedule
• Ability to pass required background and/or fingerprinting checks
• Experience coordinating academically-oriented clubs and extracurricular activities
• Ability to travel at least once per month within and between assigned geographic areas to support students, attend regularly scheduled meetings, and participate in school activities, open houses and orientations.
The ideal teacher candidates will also have:
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.