Primavera Online High School has changed over time into the premiere online high school that it now is. Here are its Five Points:
- Primavera offers both full-time and part-time programs.
- The school has a personalized program designed to meet the needs of all of its students.
- POHS goes out of its way to get the online students to interact with each other (which is somewhat unique for online high schools).
- Each course consists of 30 lessons (which makes planning much easier; there are a number of online schools where each course is a different number of units).
- The school offers a Parent Student Portal that allows for students to “… enter their virtual classrooms, review course grades, view graduation progress, manage their course schedule, interact with Primavera staff, participate in the Community and much more.”
Tom Nixon is the author of California Online High Schools.